Sprint planning meeting
- Its start of the sprint cycle.
- All team members gather for meeting such as Development team, Scrum master, Product owner.
- Scrum master pick up user stories from product backlog and team brainstorm and assign story points to each user story selected for that specific sprint cycle.
- Its daily meeting held by scrum master every day during execution of sprint cycle.
- This meeting will not be more than 15 minutes.
- Three things are discussed in each standup.
- What did last day?
- What will do today?
- Any issue/obstacle that causing bottleneck for sprint completion?
- If there is any issue or obstacle that causing sprint to not move further, then scrum master review those issues and tries to resolve at his own. If needed scrum master communicate with Product owner if any input needed from product owner.
Sprint review meeting
- Review meeting is organize after completion of every sprint cycle.
- Product owner reviews all completed user story against acceptance criteria.
- All completed user stories are marked as done and released in SCRUM tool such as JIRA.
- Team may give the demo of features implemented during sprint to the all stakeholders of the product.
- Retrospective meeting is organize after sprint review meeting.
- Three things are consider during retrospective meeting.
- What went well in last sprint?
Which are things were good are listed and must be followed in next sprint. Best practices are decide to follow in next sprint.
- What went wrong in last sprint?
Which are the things went wrong are listed and should not be repeated in next sprint.
- Lessons learned.